Marketing, Database and CRM
Marketing, Database and CRM
Working across all areas of our business, our Marketing Team is responsible for all elements of the marketing mix. It is their responsibility to ensure that all our customers are kept well informed and eager to do business with us.
From the traditional all the way through to the latest cutting-edge marketing activities, our creative and dedicated team of marketing specialists provide essential support to all areas of the business to help them achieve their objectives.
Our Marketing Team is responsible for:
- Developing, managing and updating all of our manufacturer and Group websites (including this one!)
- Implementing our social media strategy across all key channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc…
- Designing, building and deploying HTML email campaigns
- Organising customer events, from vehicle launches to track days
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and the reporting of results to Senior Management
- Database management through monitoring of internal processes and utilising third party providers
- Search Engine Marketing; from organic optimisation to paid search via Google Pay Per Click
- Arranging and manning off-site product placement activities
- Developing existing and new partnerships with local businesses to increase awareness of our products and services
- Managing all of the Group’s sponsorship activities
- Working with the Personnel Department on our recruitment marketing activities
- And much, much more!
With such a breadth of responsibility and working in a discipline that is ever evolving, no two days in our busy Marketing Team are ever the same. It is this variety that makes Dick Lovett a great place for anyone wishing to pursue a career in marketing.
The key skills for anyone wishing to join our Marketing, Database and CRM department are:
- A lateral thinker – someone who can come up with ideas and solutions!
- Great attention-to-detail
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong ‘soft-skills’ – a real people person
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Technical competence, not necessarily evidenced by exam success
If you like what you have read and want to apply for one of our Marketing, Database and CRM positions, you can view all of the relevant job vacancies we have available below.
If there are not any suitable roles available currently, please use the ‘Register CV’ facility to send us your details and our Personnel Team will contact you as and when a suitable vacancy becomes available.
Inside Dick Lovett
A unique skill set led us to create a unique role; Mark is the first ever Technical Service Advisor at Dick Lovett.
From paperboy to Dealer Principal of Ferrari and Maserati, Matthew explains how P.R.I.D.E was his foundation for growth in Dick Lovett.
Paul explains the secrets behind delivering a fantastic sales experience for our customers.
Dick Lovett has grown to become one of the South West's leading automotive retailers, representing a number of the motoring industry's biggest and most prestigious manufacturers. Come and grow with us.