Aston Martin Accounts Assistant
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from our Group staff
Dick Lovett are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to work in their Aston Martin dealership with an excellent opportunity to gain experience and potentially progress within our finance team.
Working closely with the Dealership Accountant, candidates will also provide administrative assistance that includes maintaining filing systems, generating reports and general daily accounting functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and reconciling to the nominal ledger and supplier statements.
- Processing payments including finance settlements and the purchase ledger run.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts and clearing any variances.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Finance department, including bank reconciliations, vehicle profit reporting, Finance commission and manufacturer bonus reconciliations and ad hoc projects.
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date.
The ideal candidate will have experience with general office tasks, strong attention to detail, a solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and experience with account reconciliation, accounts payable, processing cheque requests. Experience of working within a motor industry accounts department and using the Kerridge system is preferable.
If you have the skills and experience above, then you could be the person we are looking for!
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Aston Martin Bristol
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot