- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from BMW and our Group staff
Our BMW Dealership in Bristol is looking to appoint a Bookings Advisor to join our team. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service in order to meet the high expectations of our customers.
Enthusiasm, a confident self-assured telephone manner and excellent communication skills are essential to this role. The right candidate needs to be computer literate and enjoy being part of a small, personal and highly driven team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating outstanding customer confidence in our Aftersales service by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care
- The role exists to maximise Aftersales profitability by converting predicted service and routine maintenance event call leads into booked retail hours in our workshops
- You will operate as a key member of the Service Team working together to achieve department targets, whilst ensuring every customer feels valued and supported by understanding their needs and requirements
- You will keep up-to-date with all Dealer and Brand offers to maximise customer retention and potential upsell opportunities
- Log all contact, bookings and customer record amendments accurately on our systems
- Use every calling opportunity to improve the customer database, establish and record customer contact preferences
Being self-motivated, with an ability to prioritise and multi-task are also key skills that are required to be successful in this role. Previous experience working in a customer contact centre would be beneficial, and this does not need to be motor trade specific.
If you're currently working in a role for a customer contact centre in another industry, be that healthcare or financial services to name but a few, we would very much like to hear from you.
You will work in a first class environment and receive excellent training and development from BMW UK, and our Group staff.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
Dick Lovett BMW Bristol
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot