BMW Parts Advisor (Swindon)
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days Holiday plus 8 days bank Holiday)
- Bonus Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Onsite parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from BMW and our Group staf
Our BMW Dealership in Swindon is looking to give a dynamic, reliable and highly organised individual the opportunity to join their team as a Parts Advisor.
It will not be the case of just ‘Starting a new job’…it will mean so much more to you than that. You will be part of a family that will offer you all the support you need to ensure that you have the confidence and skills to do your role well. This will include being totally committed to providing you with a tailored training programme from both BMW and our Group Staff. However far you want to take your role, we will be right behind you!
You will be working in some of the motor industries finest modern facilities, amongst some of the World’s most prestigious vehicles…and if that isn’t exciting enough, you will be at the forefront of helping our customers complement, enhance and personalise their vehicles.
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Ensuring that procedures for handling cheques and cash are adhered to and that all invoicing is carried out accurately.
- Ensuring all parts are correctly checked against delivery notes, that they are binned accordingly and that all orders are checked before delivery note is signed.
- Ensuring that special orders are processed in a timely manner and that the special order file is maintained.
- Ensuring that the Service Department requirements are dealt with accurately and information is passed on as comprehensively as possible.
- Assisting in stock checks and van deliveries where required.
- Packing and loading Parts correctly
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will benefit from 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the chance to earn bonus.
Ideally, we are looking for applications from candidates who have current or previous experience working in a Parts Advisor role.
If you are someone who is looking for an opportunity which will allow them to personally contribute to the success of their team and is keen to make a positive impact on our customers everyday then we would like to hear from you!
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Dick Lovett BMW Swindon
Wootton Bassett Road
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot