BMW Prep Technician (Hungerford)
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- You will also receive excellent training and development from BMW and our Group staff
Our BMW Dealership in Hungerford is looking for a Prep Technician to service and repair vehicles and maintain the high standards our customers have come to expect.
To be considered for the role, you must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle, Maintenance & Repair or NVQ equivalent. You will ideally have at least two years experience of working in a busy high quality workshop environment, although all experience levels will be considered.
You will play an essential role in maintaining the high standards set across the Dick Lovett Group, these will include key responsibilities such as : -
- Take total control of vehicle preparation from stock arrival through a process of mechanical, cosmetic and valet processes.
- Minimise lead times of vehicles being prepared for sale
- Timely upkeep of used vehicle prep log
- To take web photo’s in line with Manufacturers standards within a specific timescales
- Maintain an impeccable standard of vehicle display at all times
- To provide support to the sales team with back up and support as and when required
As a family-run business, we are committed to our staff’s well-being and we will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and commitment to both our customers and your colleagues. .
If you are someone who embraces the values of the Dick Lovett Group, and has enthusiasm combined with commitment, you could be just the person we are looking for.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Dick Lovett BMW Hungerford
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot