BMW Sales Executive
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- You will also receive excellent training and development
We are currently looking for a positive, motivated and outgoing individual to join our talented team of Sales Executives at BMW in Bath.
Selling to existing and future customers, you will be responsible for representing both Dick Lovett and the BMW brand to the very highest standards, delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
BMW has one of the largest vehicle ranges in the industry, offering a vehicle option for every potential customer. With such a diverse and expansive offering, the successful candidate will have to demonstrate excellent skills in qualification and the ability to use the latest showroom technologies to help showcase the options available.
As well as being a well-presented individual, the successful candidate will:
- Be totally committed to delivering a first class customer experience at all times
- A proven track record for achieving set targets
- A passion for BMW cars, technologies and services
- Hold a full and valid UK driving licence
- Well organised with good attention-to-detail
- IT and PC literate to an intermediate level
- Previous motor trade experience is not essential; some of our best performing Sales Executives have come to us from outside of the automotive industry
As the South West’s leading luxury motor retail group, we provide an excellent working environment and exciting career opportunities. As a family-run business, we are committed to our staff’s well-being and we will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and commitment to both our customers and your colleagues.
So if you have the experience combined with enthusiasm and commitment, you could be just the person we are looking for.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Dick Lovett BMW Bath
Lower Bristol Road
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot