- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Bonus Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- You will also receive excellent training and development from our Group staff
Our Bodyshop in Bristol are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Advisor to join their busy team. You will be responsible for dealing with all customer repair requirements in an efficient and courteous manner. Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Complete repair orders and inform customers of repairs needed, including approximate prices and delivery dates.
- Working with estimators and suppliers to organise returns and processing invoices.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of service technical information.
- Take responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and Bodyshop parking.
- Working with and updating customers on the phone and face to face.
This role will require you to work collaboratively with other members of the Bodyshop, therefore you need to be a team player and be able to demonstrate good communication skills to ensure that all deadlines are met. You will also possess exceptional customer service experience and skill; to ensure the high standards our customer’s expect are maintained.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will benefit from 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and have the chance to earn bonus. We will also offer you a tailored training programme from both our Group Staff and Manufactures to equip you with all the confidence and skills you need to do your job well.
If you are someone who has embraces the values of the Dick Lovett Group, coupled with the ability to manage your own workload and demonstrate an eye for detail, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Dick Lovett Bodyshop Bristol
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot