- A generous holiday allowance (35 days)
- Fully-expensed prestige company car
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from our Group staff
Due to the continued growth and success of the Dick Lovett Group, a great opportunity has arisen to become a Dealership Accountant overseeing our Porsche Centre at Tewkesbury.
Dick Lovett is a family owned company which has been serving the South West and Wales for over 50 years, representing the very best automotive brands including Aston Martin, BMW, MINI, BMW Motorrad, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover and Porsche.
As a Dealership Accountant you will be responsible for:
- The people management of the Accounts teams at Porsche Tewkesbury managing their coaching and development.
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts within specified time scales.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of balance sheet and control accounts.
- Accurate and timely compilation of manufacturer’s composite reports.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Support to Head of Business and work closely with the management team to help enhance their performances.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands and schedule work appropriately.
- Ensure the accounts team are competent in their roles, understand their responsibilities and follow the companies systems and procedures.
- Weekly aged debt and WIP reviews as well as cash flow monitoring.
- Carry out monthly accounts and KPI reviews with the management team.
This role is not for the faint hearted as we are looking for an exceptionally self-motivated performer in all aspects of the job. Our Accounts teams work extremely hard to help keep every area of our business on track and efficient. There isn’t a quiet day for these talented individuals.
To be considered for the role you will have relevant experience gained ideally within an automotive accounting environment and ideally hold a Professional Accountancy Qualification. You will have an up to date understanding and knowledge of all matters relating to finance, VAT and taxation and be highly organised and process driven with strong attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines. You will also need to be an excellent communicator, as the role will involve working closely with your Head of Business, as well other staff and Managers at all levels within the Dealership.
So if you have the qualifications combined with enthusiasm and commitment this could be the opportunity for you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Porsche Centre Tewkesbury
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot