Ferrari General Sales Manager
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- On-site staff parking
- Excellent training and development from our Ferrari and Group staff.
Our Ferrari dealership in Swindon are looking to recruit a practiced General Sales Manager to lead their organised, disciplined, and professional Sales team that achieve targets and excel in customer service.
Previous experience in a sales management role within the motor industry is essential – prestigious brand experience would also be advantageous. You will be able to effectively motivate and manage a team as well as be able to demonstrate excellent prioritisation and time management skills. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will be professional and confident in both their approach and appearance.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing sales plans for new and used vehicles as well as accessories.
- Organising and directing the activities of sales staff and administrative support to achieve targets, plans and budgets.
- Ensuring optimum use of material, financial and personnel resources.
- Ensuring the sales department is actively prospecting and marketing to standards required by the manufacturer.
- Monitoring and controlling the performance of all staff.
- Improving the quality and calibre of the Sales team through training and effective recruitment.
A full UK driving licence is vital to this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot