Ferrari Marketing and Events Executive
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- On-site staff parking
- Excellent training and development from our Ferrari and Group staff.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and creative individual to join our Ferrari dealership as a Marketing and Events Executive. This is a great position for an experienced event management professional who is looking for the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most prestigious brands.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, the main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Organising, communicating and, where appropriate, hosting all Ferrari events including track days and product launches
- Managing the input and updating of customer data into our dealer and manufacturer CRM systems as required (e.g. confirming event attendance, test drive completion etc.) in accordance with GDPR
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans including direct mailings, email campaigns, press advertising, product placement activities, Social Media and website management
- Liaising with manufacturer Marketing Department to ensure all marketing support and initiatives are being utilised.
The ideal candidate will be focused on delivering work to tight deadlines, will have strong interpersonal skills, flair, enthusiasm and exemplarily attention to detail. You will need to be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of all elements of event organisation and be fully committed to attending all events, including those on the weekends.
Previous experience of working for a prestigious brand is required and motor industry experience is preferred, but not essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot