Ferrari Service Advisor
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from Ferrari and our Group staff
Our Ferrari dealership in Swindon is looking to recruit a practiced Service Advisor to join their professional and organised Service Team, who are passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Previous experience in a Service Advisor role within a franchised Dealership is essential – prestigious brand experience would also be advantageous. You will be able to efficiently deal with all of our customer’s servicing and repair requirements in a courteous manner, all whilst demonstrating your exceptional communication and time management skills.
Your responsibilities will also include but are not limited to:
- Managing customer bookings, completing repair orders and informing customer of repairs needed, including approximate prices and delivery dates.
- Working collaboratively with the Workshop Team to ensure all tasks are completed to the agreed time scales.
- Carrying out customer follow-up and prospecting activities to maintain and build the volume of work within the workshop.
- Maintaining and improving knowledge of service technical information.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will benefit from 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and have the chance to earn bonus. We will also offer you a tailored training programme from both our Group Staff and the Ferrari Brand to equip you with all the confidence and skills you need to do your job well. A full UK driving licence is also vital to this role.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Dick Lovett - Official Ferrari Dealer
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot