IT Support Analyst (2nd Line)
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days Holiday plus 8 days bank Holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Onsite Parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from our Group staff
Our busy IT Department are looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual to join their team as a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst. The role will predominantly be based in Bristol, but you will be required to provide cover to all of our dealerships located along the M4 corridor.
Working closely with the rest of the team, your role will be dedicated to providing hands on support for all IT issues ranging from PC problems to entire network solutions.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Troubleshooting desktop and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software Incidents/problems.
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology.
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service.
- Establishing a good working relationship with the business and 3rd party’s.
- Installation of new hardware and software throughout the Dick Lovett Group.
- Providing basic training to end users to help them make productive use of IT resources.
- Monitor and deal with service desk issues in accordance to IT policy and best practice.
You will have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer services and contributing to a high performing team. You will have excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail. The successful candidate will also have worked in an IT Support role for at least 3 years – ideally 1 year of that experience should be in a 2nd line position.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered state-of-the-art working facilities and continued support and investment in your development. However far you want to take your career with us, we will be right behind you!
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Dick Lovett BMW Bristol
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot