Jaguar Land Rover Sales Executive
- An industry-leading basic salary
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Company Car scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from Jaguar Land Rover and our Group staff
We are currently looking for a positive, motivated and outgoing individual to join our talented team of Sales Executives at our Jaguar Land Rover dealership in Melksham.
Opened in January 2018, Melksham is our first Jaguar Land Rover dealership, and already our team has received numerous customer service awards and plaudits from the Manufacturer. As the dealership continues to go from strength-to-strength and rapidly grow, we are looking to recruit passionate, customer-focused individuals to help us continue this exciting growth.
Selling to existing and future customers, you will be responsible for representing both Dick Lovett and Jaguar Land Rover to the very highest standards, where delivering exceptional customer service is paramount.
With Jaguar and Land Rover having such a diverse and expansive offering, the successful candidate will have to demonstrate excellent skills in qualification and the ability to use the latest showroom technologies to help showcase the options available.
As well as being a well-presented individual, the successful candidate will:
- Be totally committed to delivering a first-class customer experience at all times
- A proven track record for achieving set targets
- A passion for Jaguar Land Rover cars, technologies and services
- Hold a full and valid UK driving licence
- Well organised with meticulous attention-to-detail
- IT and PC literate to an intermediate level
- Previous motor trade experience is desirable but not essential; some of our best performing Sales Executives have come to us from outside of the automotive industry
Dick Lovett is a family-run business, committed to redefining our limits and to setting new standards. We take pride in maintaining staff well-being to the highest possible standard, where we recognise and reward your hard work.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot