MINI Sales Executive
- An industry-leading basic salary
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday )
- Company Car Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- You will also receive excellent training and development from MINI and our Group staff
We are currently looking for a positive, motivated and outgoing individual to join our talented team of Sales Executives at MINI in Swindon.
Selling to existing and future customers, you will be responsible for representing both Dick Lovett and the MINI brand to the very highest standards, delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
MINI has one of the largest vehicle ranges in the industry, offering a vehicle option for every potential customer. With such a diverse and expansive offering, the successful candidate will have to demonstrate excellent skills in qualification and the ability to use the latest showroom technologies to help showcase the options available.
As well as being a well-presented individual, the successful candidate will:
- Have previous motor trade sales experience (ideally prestige/luxury)
- Be totally committed to delivering a first class customer experience at all times
- A proven track record for achieving set targets
- A passion for MINI cars, technologies and services
- Hold a full and valid UK driving licence
- Well organised with good attention-to-detail
- IT and PC literate to an intermediate level
As the South West’s leading luxury motor retail group, we provide an excellent working environment and exciting career opportunities. As a family-run business, we are committed to our staff’s well-being and we will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and commitment to both our customers and your colleagues.
So if you have the experience combined with enthusiasm and commitment, you could be just the person we are looking for.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged
Dick Lovett MINI Swindon
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot