Porsche Parts Advisor
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from Porsche and our Group staff
Our Porsche Centre in Tewkesbury is searching for a Parts Advisor to join our vibrant and customer-centric team.
The ideal candidate will bring positivity, possess the desire to learn, a passion for cars and be a great communicator with both customers and colleagues. They will also be a highly organised individual who appreciates that detail is everything and embraces the values of both the Dick Lovett Group and Porsche Brand.
Experience of working within a busy Parts department in the automotive industry is essential.
The successful candidate will be assisting with all aspects of running the Parts Department including receiving and binning parts deliveries, maintaining the department's cleanliness and issuing and selling parts as required.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Ensuring that procedures for handling cheques and cash are adhered to and that all invoicing is carried out accurately.
- Ensuring all parts are correctly checked against delivery notes, that they are binned accordingly and that all orders are checked before delivery note is signed.
- Ensuring that special orders are processed in a timely manner and that the special order file is maintained.
- Ensuring that the Service Department requirements are dealt with accurately and information is passed on as comprehensively as possible.
- Assisting in stock checks and van deliveries where required.
- Packing and loading Parts correctly
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Porsche Centre Tewkesbury
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot