Porsche Pre Owned Buyer (Tewkesbury)
- An industry-leading basic salary
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Company Car scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from Porsche and our Group staff
Our Porsche Centre in Tewkesbury is currently seeking a talented individual to help support our Pre owned Porsche operation and procurement goals. However, this isn't your usual buyer role... we are ideally looking for an individual with a technical background, with an understanding of vehicle maintenance who wishes to develop into a junior management role in order assist our Sales Manager.
We will support the successful candidate in all relevant training to gain all influential and interpersonal skills to enable you to deal with the general public and build trade contacts, to secure long term partnerships.
Only the self-motivated need apply for this role that can be very different from the normal day to day office based routine, often working long hours and out on the road in the search for desirable used cars.
The role carries an emphasis of responsibility and commitment but you will be a person that thrives on these challenges.
Other key attributes:
- Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong vehicle appraisal skills and technical experience
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- Willingness to travel
- Open approach to stock acquisition through varying channels
High level of determination to succeed and make a difference to the department and its results
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged
Porsche Centre Tewkesbury
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot