Porsche Retail Manager (Bristol)
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from Porsche and our Group staff
As a Retail Manager it will be your responsibility to oversee every sales customer interaction, focused on profit retention through the vehicle sale and incremental finance income along with the sales of insurance products and other value added packages in line with the company objectives.
Give our customers an exceptional level of customer service promoting loyalty, retention and satisfaction of the brand and dealership.
This is an integral, hands on role within the sales process that is key to the success of the department.
- Supporting the Sales Manager in controlling and monitoring all Sales Executive activity to ensure we successfully achieve sales department goals.
- Ensuring we are always treating the customer fairly; in accordance with all laws; regulatory principles and rules; and in line with group policies and guidelines.
- Ensuring there is a clear and effective presentation process for products and services appropriate to each individual customer’s circumstances and requirements.
- Achieving departmental profitability through robust deal control, direct negotiation with customers if required and ensuring that customer experience objectives are met.
- Ensuring sales activities are systematically managed, including direct negotiation with customers if required.
- Update of daily Sales Department performance trackers
- In conjunction with the Sales Manager, provide appropriate levels of training, coaching and guidance to Sales Executives as required on all areas relating to the sales process, deal management and customer journey.
- Ensuring that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to FCA are adhered to for both Finance & Insurance.
- Deputising for the Sales Manager in times of absence
- You will have a successful proven track record of working within the automotive industry, already being the best at what you do.
- Unlimited confidence, enthusiasm, resilience, drive, and energy.
- You are striving for the progression that this opportunity could represent as a further step towards your goal of managing your own sales team. Showcasing your talent through your own department contribution and support to the Sales Manager.
- As a natural leader of people you will possess the ability to manage and motivate those around you, driving others to increase their contribution to the business as well as continually developing yourself.
- Motivated for success for yourself, as well as your team, whilst being focused on an unrivalled customer experience.
So if you have the experience combined with enthusiasm and commitment, you could be just the person we are looking for.
We look forward to hearing from you!
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Porsche Centre Bristol
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot