Porsche Sales Executive
- An industry-leading basic salary
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Company car scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from Porsche and our Group staff
Do You Wish to...........
- Join a successful Team
- Represent one of the leading automotive brands on the planet
- Be directly rewarded for your efforts
- Gain recognition in your role
- Have an opportunity of forging a career and be considered for internal promotions
- Work in a first class facility
- Be developed, coached and undertake industry leading training programmes
Duties, Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage and grow a customer database, maintaining contract
- Deliver high customer service through a solid sales process
- Maintain internal process, such as diary system and daily work log
- Keep informed and up to date with training
- Work closely with the team including Retail Managers, Administration and wider teams
Experience in a prestige dealership is essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised as we reserve the right to withdraw this application at any time.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Porsche Centre Swindon
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot