Porsche Senior Marketing Executive
- A generous holiday allowance (33 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from Porsche Cars Great Britain and our Group staff
Have you ever dreamed of working for one of the world’s most prestigious and sought-after brands? Well here at Dick Lovett, we’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive who is excited about developing and enhancing our Porsche marketing activities for the Group.
As the Porsche model range has expanded, and Sales, Service and Parts volumes have increased, so too has the requirement for highly-effective marketing activities (in particular digital) to be undertaken for each of our four Porsche Centres in Bristol, Cardiff, Swindon and Tewkesbury.
So, what will you be doing:
- Working with the Marketing Team to develop and implement marketing plans for Sales, Service and Parts for all of our Porsche Centres
- Effectively managing the Porsche marketing budgets and delivering all marketing activity within the set budget
- Keeping all stakeholders up-to-date with details of upcoming marketing campaigns
- Ensuring all marketing activities as instructed by Porsche Cars Great Britain are completed on-time, to the highest standard and that all required evidence of their completion is submitted
- Developing and delivering a range of events to attract new prospects to the Porsche brand and improve loyalty amongst existing owners
- Working in synergy with the Digital Marketing Team to deliver effective PPC, SEO and Social activity; actively participating in the sharing of ideas and contributing to digital output
- Updating Porsche Centre websites via their Content Management Systems to ensure that all new content is relevant, shareable and conversion orientated
- Working with Digital and Creative agencies to brief and deliver high quality communications
- Completing post-campaign analysis of all activities and events, using this insight to inform future campaign ideas
- Developing and managing third party local partnerships that we can use to help attract new prospects to the Porsche brand
- Regularly tracking and sharing the performance of third-party partners (e.g. Autotrader, Pistonheads) to ensure budgets are being utilised effectively and that best practice is being implemented to improve ROI
- Responsible for extracting campaign data from Dealer Management Systems and compliance with GDPR on data-handling
- Contributing to administrative tasks as required to ensure the Marketing Department’s success and efficiency
- Actively reviewing competitors by signing up to their databases and/or social media channels and on a bi-monthly basis actively present ideas to the wider team
- Staying up-to-date with the latest marketing developments by monitoring best practice websites/blogs/vlogs and actively seeking out training and development opportunities
What we think you will need to excel at this role:
- You’ll have a great sense of humour!
- You will make mistakes, but you will be honest about it and learn from it – we like testing and things will not always go to plan!
- You’ll understand the value and importance of being a team
- You’ll ideally have over 4 years’ experience in marketing with a lot of digital thrown in there, but it doesn’t have to be automotive – we love people with different experiences and backgrounds
- Perhaps you’ll be degree-educated in marketing, events, advertising, technology or other creative areas – although we know experience is just as important
- You’ll have an excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and social media, and how they all fit together as part of a coherent marketing strategy
- You’ll be articulate and have professional communication skills
- You’ll be comfortable liaising with all levels of staff and management across the business
- You’ll be a creative thinker who likes to see their ideas come to fruition
- You’ll be passionate and a results-driven individual
- Most importantly – you won’t leave your personality at home!
And lastly, who we are:
The Dick Lovett Group is a family-run business that has been supporting motorists in the South West of England and Wales for over 50 years. During this time, we've established strong relationships with the very best automotive manufacturers. Today we represent BMW, BMW Motorrad, MINI, Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, Aston Martin, Jaguar and Land Rover from modern sites in Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Hungerford, Tewkesbury, Cardiff and Melksham.
Our continued success owes much to our constant drive to deliver high customer satisfaction through a passionate team that now comprises over 800 knowledgeable individuals. As our chairman, Peter Lovett, confirms, "Investment in our people to provide first-class service is my number one priority."
Our commitment to people – both customers and staff – is reflected in our mission statement 'Customer Satisfaction through Staff Satisfaction' and we strive to uphold this across our dealerships daily.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Porsche Centre Bristol
Porsche Centre Cardiff
Porsche Centre Swindon
Porsche Centre Tewkesbury
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot