Porsche Workshop Controller
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days Holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- On-site staff parking
- Closed on Sundays
- You will also receive excellent training and development from Porsche and our Group staff
Our Porsche Centre in Bristol is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Workshop Controller to lead our team of Technicians.
The ideal candidate will need to have a proven track record of running an efficient workshop environment as a Workshop Controller. We would also consider applications from experienced technicians who have demonstrated strong supervisory skills in the previous roles who are looking to make the next step in their career.
The individual should be proactive, process driven, enthusiastic and committed to meet the high quality of work expected and to work within a professional team. The ability to proritise and make decisions along with excellent communication skills both verbal and written are also vital to the role.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, the main job junction consists of:
- Managing and delagating the workload of the Technicians to ensure smooth running of the Workshop. Managing time and resource is key to ensuring productivity is maximised and that deadlines are adhered to.
- Supporting front desk Service Advisors and addressing customer queries which may include road tests.
- Responsibility for the quality of Technician output covering all mechanical and report aspects as well as audit compliance.
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are maintained in the Workshop.
- Ordering of parts to meet Workshop needs.
- Mentoring and developing the Technician team to ensure they meet all aspects of Porsche Training and personal development dependent with their grade.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Porsche Centre Bristol
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot