Prep Controller (Bath)
- A generous holiday allowance (25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday)
- Contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
- You will also receive excellent training and development from our Group staff
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our busy Sales Department for a Prep Controller at our BMW Dealership in Bath.
We are looking for a person who possess unrivalled enthusiasm, attention to detail and organisational skills combined with a passion for cars and a right first time approach.
Key responsibilities within the role would be –
- Constantly monitor the workshop lead time and inform the Service and Sales managers of any shortfall
- Ensure that agreed Prep turnaround times are met
- Monitor and report on progress of internal jobs
- Ensure a daily update with Sales Manager and Workshop Controllers to ensure prep remains up to date
- Ensure that vehicles are PDI’ed upon arrival at the Dealership
- Preparation of paperwork required to process internal work through the Service Department efficiently
- Liaise with Sales regarding their daily requirements
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care/satisfaction whilst maintaining the professional image of the company
Here at Dick Lovett we believe passionately in and champion 'Customer Satisfaction through Staff Satisfaction'. It is very simple; if we do everything to look after our staff, they will give exceptional service to our customers.
The Successful Candidate will have experience within this sector and must be well organised, have good communication skills, be able to prioritise their workload with a key eye for detail.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An early application is advised.
No agencies please unless otherwise arranged.
We’re fortunate to receive a large response to our adverts every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us – it’s something that we find too impersonal – and whilst we try to respond to every email, the amount of applications we receive sometimes makes that difficult. Therefore, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be assured we read every single one and if we think you might be relevant for a future role, we’ll keep your details on our file, and will arrange to contact you should a suitable vacancy arise in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any feedback. Thank you.
Dick Lovett BMW Bath
Lower Bristol Road
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot