Social Media Executive
- A generous holiday allowance (33 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development from our manufacturers and Group staff
Have you ever dreamed of working for some of the world’s most prestigious brands? Well here at Dick Lovett we’re looking for a Social Media Executive to take responsibility of the brands we represent; not wishing to name drop, but you’ll be working and creating outstanding content for Ferrari, Aston Martin, BMW and Porsche, just to name a few.
In an ever changing world, we realise that our Social Presence is key to our future and we are looking for someone who understands social and loves connecting with people.
So, what will you be doing:
- Help shape and craft the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns to the overall Marketing strategy
- Engage with customers through the use of social media
- Keep up-to-date with advances in social media technology, the latest social media platforms and their impact on the brands we represent
- Maximise opportunity across social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube
- Brief and create content that excites, educates and converts
- Ensure that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium
- Monitor social media for customer comments both positive and negative
- Build reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms - use this insight to inform future campaign ideas
- Engage with customers to resolve customer service issues and/or create positive PR opportunities
- Work with the Marketing Team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content
- Hold workshops for the wider Marketing Team and Dealer Principles to explain the importance of social media and how it can impact their business
- Search social media for off-diary stories and content
- Build relationships with relevant online influencers that can help grow our brands
What we think you’ll need to excel at this role:
- You’ll have a great sense of humour
- You will make mistakes, but you will be honest about it and learn from it – we like testing and things will not always going to plan!
- You’ll understand the value and importance of being a team
- You’ll have previous experience within Social Media
- You’ll have strong understanding of Content Management Systems – you don’t have to be using them
- Perhaps you’ll be degree educated in marketing, technology, English or other creative areas – although we know experience is just as important
- You’ll have an excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and how social media impacts this
- You’ll be articulate and have professional communication skills
- You’ll have a love for writing
- You’ll be a creative thinker who likes to see their ideas come to fruition
- You’ll be passionate and a results driven individual
- Knowledge of Photoshop or similar to edit/resize imagery would be an advantage
- Most importantly – you won’t leave your personality at home!
And lastly, who are we:
The Dick Lovett Group is a family-run business that has been supporting motorists in the South West of England and Wales for over 50 years. During this time, we've established strong relationships with the very best automotive manufacturers. Today we represent BMW, BMW Motorrad, MINI, Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, Aston Martin, Jaguar and Land Rover from modern sites in Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Hungerford, Tewkesbury, Cardiff and Melksham.
Our continued success owes much to our constant drive to deliver high customer satisfaction through a passionate team that now comprises over 800 knowledgeable individuals. As our chairman, Peter Lovett, confirms, "Investment in our people to provide first-class service is my number one priority."
Our commitment to people – both customers and staff – is reflected in our mission statement 'Customer Satisfaction through Staff Satisfaction' and we strive to uphold this across our dealerships daily.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dick Lovett MINI Bristol
Apply By Post
To apply by post, simply forward your CV/Application Form and covering letter to the following address:
Dick Lovett Personnel Department
Gate 1, The Depot